Monday, June 12, 2006

Meme

How am I feeling today?
Stay a little longer
Bob Wills

Will I get far in life?
Guitar Town
Steve Earl

How do my friends see me?
Billy Lyons and Stack O'lee
Furry Lewis Traditional

When will I get Married?
Bowling Green
Neko Case

What is my best friend's theme song?
I'll go on Downtown
Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

What is the story of my life?
Thump the clouds
Adrian Legg

What was high school like?
Lover By Appointment
Lefty Frizzell

How am I going to get ahead in life?
My wife died on Saturday night
New Lost City Ramblers

What is the best thing about me?
A long December
Counting Crows

How is today going to be?
Things to Remember
Willie Nelson

What is in store for this weekend?
Fine and Mellow
Alberta Hunter Holiday

What song describes my parents?
Gathering Flowers for the Masters Bouquet
Blood Oranges

What song describes your grandparents?
You Win Again
Jerry Lee Lewis

How is my life going?
Come Pick me up
Ryan Adams

What song will they play at my funeral?
Someday the Waves
Iron and Wine

How does the world see me?
Walk you Down
Jay Farrar

Will I have a happy life?
If all Else Fails
My Morning Jacket

What do my friends really think of me?
I'm so Happy Tra la la la la la
Lymon, Lewis and the Teenchords

Do people secretly lust after me?
Mom and Dad's Waltz
Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

How can I make myself happy?
I've Wasted my Life
Dolly Parton

What should I do with my life?
One Little Song
Gillian Welch

Will I ever have children?
Goodbye's all we got left
Steve Earl

What is some good advice for me?
Miner's refrain
Gillian Welch

What is my signature dancing song?
You tell me our love was wrong
Lefty Frizzell

What do I think my current theme song is?
Darkness on the face of the earth
Willie Nelson

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Steamboat whistle blows
Flatt and Scruggs

What type of men/women do you like?
Cahoklan
Jay Farrar

What kind of kisser are you?
Accident Waiting to Happen
Billy Bragg

What's your style?
Telephone Road
Rodney Crowell

What kind of lover are you?
The song of Wandering Aengus
Hanz Araki with Finn MacGinty

What would be playing on a first date?
Kentucky Mandolin
Bill Monroe and Doc Watson


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
The Longest Night
Tin Hat Trio

No comments: